The Westgarth wallet is made with care in the Graine Brunswick East workshop by craftspeople from high quality, full grain, vegetable tanned, Australian bovine leather which is sourced from a tannery within Australia.
- Leather sourced from a gold rated tannery certified by the Leather Working Group
- Features one note compartment, two card holders (can fit up to 8 cards)
- A YKK metal zip closure.
- Organic unlined piece
- Hot embossed with our Graine logo
- Fits even the largest phones, and all your other bits and pieces.
- Made for everyday use and perfect for travel.
- Fits perfectly in our Medium to and Large Graine bags.
This leather is vegetable tanned, then milled to enhance the softness and the natural grain and characteristics of the leather. Due to this process, each wallet may have slight variations in the finish which makes each piece unique.
Leather is a natural product which means our designs are made to age and soften over time; this is what adds beautiful characteristics to our products. We use as much of the leather hide as possible in all our designs which means you may find imperfections such as blemishes or natural markings on some of our products.
Approximate Dimensions: 10cm (H) x 20.5cm (W) x 1.5cm (D)
Tan, Black, Navy