Traditional plastic frames take upwards of 450 years to decompose. Our innovative plant-based frames are built to last a lifetime, but are also 100% recyclable and biodegradable in 110 days when put in compost conditions.
By choosing Ozeano, you fund the removal of 12KG of ocean litter, and restore eyesight for a person in need.
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium ‘M49’ plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 – 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 day
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
- The Tama takes its inspiration from one of the true gems of Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, Tamarama Beach.
- The Tama offers a mid-century, timeless style thanks to its classic design and versatile aesthetic. Featuring a sleek frame shape and market-leading UV400 protection lenses, the Tama is the stylish go-to choice for any occasion.
- All frames are offered with standard sun lenses (no prescription), or single-vision prescription sun lenses.
- Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders.
- Standard: Market-leading ZEISS-certified lenses, polarised with anti-scratch coating
- Prescription: Premium NuPolar technology single-vision prescription lenses (with or without polarisation)
- Lens width: 49mm
- Bridge width: 21mm
- Temple length: 145mm