Traditional plastic frames take upwards of 450 years to decompose. Our innovative plant-based frames are built to last a lifetime, but are also 100% recyclable and biodegradable in 110 days when put in compost conditions.
By choosing Ozeano, you fund the removal of 12KG of ocean litter, and restore eyesight for a person in need.
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium ‘M49’ plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 – 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 day
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
The ‘Freshie’ takes its inspiration from one of Sydney’s favourite Northern Beaches, Freshwater Beach.
Providing the perfect blend of square and round shape, with its rigid top and curved bottom combining to provide a look that will stand the test of time. Featuring a striking frame with a comfy keyhole nose bridge and circular UV400 protection premium lenses, The Freshie is a true classic you can always rely on.
- All frames are offered with standard sun lenses (no prescription), or single-vision prescription sun lenses.
- Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders.
- Standard: Market-leading ZEISS-certified lenses, polarised with anti-scratch coating
- Prescription: Premium NuPolar technology single-vision prescription lenses (with or without polarisation)
- Lens width: 49mm
- Bridge width: 21mm
- Temple length: 145mm