Traditional plastic frames take upwards of 450 years to decompose. Our innovative plant-based frames are built to last a lifetime, but are also 100% recyclable and biodegradable in 110 days when put in compost conditions.
By choosing Ozeano, you fund the removal of 12KG of ocean litter, and restore eyesight for a person in need.
- Certified Australian-made; ethically handmade by artisans in Australia
- Premium ‘M49’ plant-based acetate from Mazzucchelli 1849 – 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable in 115 day
- FSC-certified cork case & GOTS-certified organic cotton pouch and cleaning cloth
The Balmoral is an inspired tribute to the stunning Balmoral Beach, the perfect spot to gaze out over Sydney Harbour.
Based on the elegant aviator shape, The Balmoral is designed to provide function and style whilst offering maximum eye protection. The handmade frame features a comfy keyhole nose bridge with premium lenses, making The Balmoral a perfect everyday option.
Named in homage to Jellyfish which have no brain, heart, bones or eyes but do have a stunning ability to be completely translucent in colour.
- All frames are offered with standard sun lenses (no prescription), or single-vision prescription sun lenses.
- Please allow up to 20 days for delivery of prescription orders.
- Standard: Market-leading ZEISS-certified lenses, polarised with anti-scratch coating
- Prescription: Premium NuPolar technology single-vision prescription lenses (with or without polarisation)
- Lens width: 55mm
- Bridge width: 16mm
- Temple length: 145mm