Merino Single Breasted Jacket
Long line jacket
Size & Fit
- True to size (if between sizes recommended to size up)
Our model is a size 12 and is 177cm tall – she is wearing a size 12 jacket.
Fabric & Care
98% Merino Wool 2% Spandex
The benefits of wearing merino wool include:
- Regulates your body temperature
- Moisture absorbing to enhance breathability
- No stink odour-resistance
- Easy to wash
- Keeps its shape for longer
- Is a great all-rounder – you can wear it every day
Wash on gentle machine wash cycle in cold water. Wash separately. Do not soak bleach or wring. Dry without delay away from direct sunlight or heat. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron only. Dry cleanable.
Deliveries to Australian addresses can be expected to arrive within 3-4 days from the time of shipment. Most metropolitan deliveries are received next day, where the order is received between Monday – Friday and prior to midday. For regional deliveries, please allow an extra 3-4 days depending on your location.
Deliveries outside of Australia can be expected to arrive within 5-10 days from the time of shipment, depending on your location.